Tuesday 18 June 2013

19 June 2013

Way to long since I have been on my blog. How are you all?
Yes well me personally I am a little frazzled as to getting all my work finished and done, but I know that I will get through this, with plenty of prayer.

Today we, That is Cert III Business students put together a Bake Sale. This was part of our Promoting teamwork in a Work environment class. The funds that we raise will go towards filling box's for Operation Christmas Child. There's a website if you would like to learn more about Operation Christmas Child.
 
 Most exciting we raised $374, we were all chuffed. So were off to shop and fill boxes next week.

In regards to Our communicate Electronically class were all been doing Power Points and what fun they are. some of the subject were, Scotland, where we were taken to a beautiful old city with a new part, so much history, another was the Physical property of tennis and cricket balls and how with different courts/pitches and also weather conditions how the balls can go faster and so on. One was health and being fit, it was interesting, Trinidad and Tobago which was again cool to learn more about another country and mine was about Gluten, what is it and what is it in. They were all really good and very informative. 
Now our last task is to do another Power Point presentation but this will be a little different and we have to choose a subject that is listed from our ILearn notes. The subjects are from what we have been learning this semester, so we should be all good as we have learn't so much.

So The end is next week, and I Pray I shall have everything finished. I shall do my last Blog, once I have completed all my work. I have enjoyed blogging and will set myself up on another one, as its fun and a great way to set your thoughts or opinions out there.

Thank you Donna (Teacher) for sharing all your knowledge.
Till Next week

Hugsnblessings
Shaz


No comments:

Post a Comment