Tuesday 21 May 2013

Hello Hello

Back online, a few problems last week. So we're into week 3 and we have 6 weeks to go....breathe, paper bag please.

In this class we have begun our journey on how to do a power point presentation. Yay, its fun and exciting and I am learning heaps as per normal. We needed to choose a topic and put together a presentation and I guess we are all at different stages of learning about the power point . So my subject, as boring as it may sound is about Living Gluten Free. Something that I am learning about and have been the last 6 months. I have learned more  as I have been searching for information and today I gave my presentation, so now we will learn how to put more zing and kapow into our presentations.

Sam's topic was about how different grounds effect how Tennis or Cricket balls effect a game. I really enjoy his presentation, interesting and well researched. Talya's was on Trinidad and Tobago this was a colorful and really interesting presentation as well, I now know where it is, however I did know they have a soccer team.

So onwards and upwards and head down into the books and computers as my plan is to finish well, I pray that they are God's plan as well for me. 

Keep well and
Much Love and 
Hugnsblessings

Shaz


 

No comments:

Post a Comment