Tuesday 25 June 2013

Well, here we are the last official week at TAFE. Its been a great journey I have realized that I am not so dum as I once thought. I actually do know and have retain years of training and learning with in my working life.

I have enjoyed it, I would love to continue on with more study, but the funds are not there for me to keep ongoing. So I pray for a job soon and I am really fine with waiting as I know God has it all in his plan. Even though it does get me down I turn to God and I pray that I can FROG (Fully Rely On God)

So now this week is just finishing every thing up and getting all submitted and then waiting for the Lecturers to mark and find out whether we need to re do or make changes.

Whew here I go to the finishing line, thanks to those of you who have checked in and read my blog, I personally found that amazing people actually looked, in all honesty, I think you may have all just accidentally stumbled.  lol

So I may blog just on more time once I have finished everything to say farewell and send this blog into the outer realms of blog land.

Till then Hugsnblessings

Shaz




No comments:

Post a Comment